Wine en kayak is an activity that combines tourism and wine tourism allowing us to combine sport with culture and gastronomy of Ribera d’Ebre.
For starters, technicians Adventure Rogles we announced the Ebro River by kayak navigation. Calmly enjoy the vegetation and learn the names of trees and differentiate species of birds. Knowing what are the chances or Sorteta; What are the “aubergins”; what points they choose to live our ancestors Iberians and anecdotes of the Battle of the Ebro during the Civil War.
A broom, once the kayak tour, the winery’s technical Suner and we have prepared activities related to wine. Visit their vineyards to find varieties that are working and how they work. Know the weather in the area and type of soils. Learn to taste the wines with a description of its features and we go into the cellar to know the process is carried out for processing.
– At 09:30 welcomed Pier Mora la Nova and presentation of the activity.
– An instructor called us a brief technical explanation of initiation and safety kayak.
– Election kayak single, double, triple or quadruple if you go with children. There will also be the opportunity to sail paddle surfing.
– Navigating the River Ebro in Mora la Nova broom. A section that offers a bit of everything: scenery, running let you navigate without effort. View browsing islands and villages far from the road and this will particularly quiet and magical.
– A broom visit the estate of Soto, the variety Macabeo, next to the pier where you will taste the wine “LaPocaVergonya.” A white wine made by wine growers 4 of Ribera d’Ebre, one of which, the winery Suner. Then visit the farm of Comelli Merlot wine tasting with a pink Suner. Finally we will visit the facilities of the cellar with a tasting of wine and a young black merlot tasting clotxa, a traditional dish of the Terres de l’Ebre. We will also have the opportunity to taste different varieties of extra virgin olive oil Suner, toast and olives appetizer mode.
Approximately 4 hours.
We recommend footwear linked to foot the activity of kayaking and footwear for the visit to the vineyards.
The organization provides all necessary equipment to carry out the activity.
More information and reservations email@example.com or call 626 676 608
Payment by bank transfer 50% when booking and the rest on the day of the activity.
The organization reserves the right to adapt the activity or to cancel it due to the weather.
This activity is intended for everyone even for children. Kayaks have adapted to them and offered juice instead of wine.
7 people – € 29 per person
Groups of eight to 15 people – € 26 per person
Groups of 16 to 21 people – € 23 per person
Under 18 – € 19
Children under 8 accompanied by an adult – Free
Saturday 29th April
Sunday 14 May
Sunday 25th June
Sunday 9th July
Sunday August 13,
Saturday 26 August.